Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rapid Hiv Test Negative At 3 Months

5. Februar 2011; Simmerringe, Holzboden

Today I pressed the Achssimmerringe and made me fear for my project. The bottom plate. However, the concern was unfounded. I have not measured and fit the plate.



two 4mm stainless steel discs, a M10 threaded rod and 3 nuts and done is the special tools for the oil seals. Thanks to my friend Matt, who has made me the discs.



By pulling together with the two stainless steel discs was simmering in his Seat pressed.



trial assembly of the brake drum. Also yesterday, the tools we have made for Spezialachsmuttern doing its job. cleaned



even briefly with the wire brush to clean the sealing surface.



Who measures measures crap :-)



And be brave. With a jigsaw cut out the previously measured holes in the screen printing plate.



fits And ... Although not all at once ... and without an extra pair of hands went not ... but it fits. The seat boxes sind provisorisch montiert um die Aussparungen anzuzeichnen. Danke Pumi für die Hilfe.

Zeitaufwand: 8h
Kosten: Sehr viele Nerven :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment