Thursday, February 17, 2011

Folliculitis And Genital Warts

17. Februar 2011 Ausbau der Oelwanne

I had the stupid idea that I want to change the Oelwannendichtung because they leak. If I had it but just let drip ...

Unfortunately, I discovered that the sump can not expand as easily as I had thought. Only she was unfortunately dissolved and destroyed the existing seal ... now there was no turning back.

must expand in order to traverse the sump where the engine is to be strengthened. Thanks to Pathfinder 4x4 ... Your dachtet you must never perform service work?



with the engine crane, I can kindly borrow from David, the engine must be raised or kept simple.



With an additional meters of chain and a piece of hard wood, which keeps the chain from the valve covers this



works to support the safety I transmissions from or with the jack.



12 screws and 1.5 h later, the crossbar and out of the sump can finally be removed.



view from below in the engine.




The old cork seal or what is left of it must be removed now.



went to the sump, the relatively fast. The drill with a plastic brush helped immensely.



Then it was called under the cart and with a laboriously scrape the blade Dichtunsreste. A nice job if you is always there when falling down the gasket material.



The look says it all .. :-)

time: 4h

0 comments:

Post a Comment