Thursday, March 10, 2011

How To Write A Da 4187

Sweepstakes - Maxi Dress

I have also been busy and I have found for you from the 3 dresses day and evening outfits.
I do not use a Polvore but my cam =) This time I wanted the photographer and stylist
play and I must say that I am very satisfied with my work;) The Girl in the
photos? My sister =) The clothes I combined with my own stuff.

not all outfits I will post at once because it would be just too much. Each day there will be a must-have in
give the day and night version. Today I start with the Maxi Dress to:


days outfit


Schal, Jacke, Armbänder - H&M


Ringe - H&M

 
Schuhe - Primark





  









































































































Abendvariante


  
Tasche - Vintage

 

chain - H & M, Blazer - Primark




shoes - Primark




0 comments:

Post a Comment