Sunday, January 23, 2011

Play Pokemonon Macbook Pro

23. Januar 2011; Remontagen und Ausbau des Fahrersitz

While others enjoy the sunshine I am put back in my car. Today, there various work to it.



First, I have the brake base plates, which were last revamped in the windshield.



The differential cover the front and rear axle I have screwed with sealant again. The sealant I have uniformly distributed sparsely on both sealing surfaces. Whether it will prove to be even more tightly. But I am confident. fit



To the wooden floor and the carpet in the vehicle had the driver's seat and the shifter for the transfer case out too. The shift lever is in the future get a slightly different form, that he by the driver more accessible.
the rubber bellows I have made clean with dust cleaner.
is already available, the new cover for the bellows. This has made me my friend Matt in stainless steel. Laser Cutter is so cool ... :-) The panel I will later be polished to a shine.



driver's seat is out. And so a new, albeit small construction site appeared. On the driver's seat belt buckle is a contact for a buzzer that will warn when the belt is not fastened. Of which up to now but nothing was heard. Unfortunately
were found under the rubber mat, as in the rear of the vehicle, some superficial rust. These need to be sanded and will be repainted.

time: 3.5h
costs: CHF 38.00 (sealant)

0 comments:

Post a Comment